Food Certification Market
Food certification is complying with the set international standards and processing the food as per the parameters set by the association so as the food manufactured are safe for human consumption. Certification standards around world is based on parameters such as quality of food, packaging material and standard, use of unhygienic ingredients, permitted level of preservatives, color ingredients added, storage & distribution in the entire value chain and other safety parameters. The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) is a common and independent association that ensures manufacturers are manufacturing the food as per the safety norms and standards. GFSI also sets new standards and takes initiatives so that consumers get better and safe quality food. Some of the most popular standards for international food safety are ISO (22000), Halal certifications, and Kosher certifications.
Get Detail Analysis – Download Research Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/7058
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
• The global pandemic has made the consumers more aware of safety and hygienic food for consumption which will make more companies follow food safety standards, thus boosting the market growth.
• Awareness among people is increasing about international quality foods than the local ones because of the safety norms the global certified manufacturers follow.
• The market is expected to experience growth once the pandemic is over as more companies register for certification and follow the standards.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
There has been a surge in more companies opting for certification worldwide because of the growing consumer awareness. The growth in demand for food products like processed meat & other processed non-vegetarian products, which contain toxins and perishes easily has increased the need of certification from manufacturers as the food items could be harmful if not processed under safe condition. Moreover, rise in awareness about foodborne diseases and new opportunities drive the global food certification market growth. However the small & medium manufacturers are not aware of the food certification and many small companies use fake standards in their packaging, which hampers the growth of the food certification market.
The global food certification market trends are as follows:
Increase in demand for processed meat, seafood, and non-vegetarian product certification
Surge in demand for processed non-vegetarian food like meat, seafood, and poultry food items increase the fraudulent activities. Meat and meat products contain high proteins and moisture which leads to bacteria contamination easily and hence requires high standards to follow during the whole process from manufacturing to storing and transport trucks.
Enquire For More Details: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/7058
Lack of food control infrastructure & resources in developing countries
Many developing countries did not have strict rules and regulations for manufacturers before. Also, the developing countries lacked in controlling departments and associations due to poor financial conditions, lack of technology, resources, and infrastructure in the country. But now the governments are focused toward international trade for the growth of the economy, which is making the food processing companies to certify as per international standard so that their product can reach more number of people.
Top Key Players: DEKRA SE (Germany), Lloyd’s Register (UK), Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg), Kiwa Sverige (Sweden), ALS Limited (Australia), DNV GL (Norway), Intertek Group Plc (UK), SGS SA (Switzerland), TÜV SÜD (Germany), and UL LLC (US)
Key Benefits of the Report:
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the global food certification industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global food certification market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global food certification market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed global food certification market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Access Full Report Summary: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/food-certification-market-A06693
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
This release was published on openPR.