The International Institute for Procurement and Market Research (IIPMR) is the developer of globally recognized Certifications in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Market Research. With professionals from over 90+ Countries that have completed its Certifications, IIPMR is ranked in the top 3 by United States Supply Chain Management Council (USSCMC) and Supply Chain Council of European Union (SCCEU). Based out of Texas in USA, IIPMR offers the best in class online certifications that are tailor made to equip oneself with the latest techniques in Procurement and Strategic Sourcing.
Candidates with the IIPMR Certified Procurement Professional (CPP) designation are in high demand due to several reasons. This certification demonstrates their expertise and competency in procurement and supply chain management, making them valuable assets to organizations.
Here are some factors that contribute to the high demand for CPP-certified professionals, supported by relevant statistics:
- Comprehensive Knowledge: The CPP certification signifies that candidates have a deep understanding of various aspects of procurement, including strategic sourcing, contract management, supplier relationship management, and supply chain optimization. This comprehensive knowledge makes them well-equipped to handle complex procurement challenges. According to a survey by Supply Chain Management Review, organizations highly value professionals with a strong understanding of procurement principles and strategies. Since the curriculum and topics in CPP are designed and taught by senior professionals working at Walmart, Apple, IBM, US Government, FedEx, P&G, Coca-Cola, learning the latest procurement concepts, software and techniques is ensured.
- Industry Recognition: The IIPMR CPP certification is globally recognized and respected in the procurement field. It is designed to meet international standards and best practices, ensuring that certified professionals possess the necessary skills to excel in their roles. This industry recognition enhances the credibility and marketability of CPP-certified candidates.
3. Skill Development: The CPP certification equips candidates with practical skills and tools to effectively manage procurement processes. They gain expertise in cost analysis, negotiation techniques, risk management, and ethical procurement practices. According to a report by Deloitte, organizations are increasingly focusing on building procurement capabilities to drive value and mitigate risks.
4. Career Advancement Opportunities: Having the CPP certification can open doors to higher-level positions and career advancement opportunities in procurement and supply chain management since CPP is globally recognized and there is a consistent demand from employers to recruit candidates who have completed CPP Certification. The IIPMR highlights that CPP-certified professionals often experience faster career progression and increased earning potential compared to their non-certified counterparts.
5. Demand for Procurement Professionals: The demand for skilled procurement professionals is on the rise. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that employment in the purchasing management field will grow 5% from 2022 to 2030, driven by the need for efficient supply chain management and cost-effective procurement practices.
6. Higher Salary: At the senior level, CPP-certified professionals who have gained significant experience and expertise in procurement can earn an average salary range of $100,000 to $150,000 per year. Senior-level roles often involve strategic decision-making, leadership responsibilities, and oversight of large-scale procurement initiatives.
These factors contribute to the high demand for candidates with the IIPMR Certified Procurement Professional (CPP) designation. The certification validates their expertise, enhances their marketability, and positions them for success in the dynamic field of procurement and supply chain management.