We’re a small Digital Marketing Agency based in Moonee Ponds and are looking for an Intern (no we don’t expect you to work for free and you won’t be fetching coffee!). We are a laid back bunch, who work hard and get the job done while trying to have fun at the same time. This is an awesome opportunity to learn a diverse range of skills from some serious experts.
Who we’re looking for:
- Currently studying communications, advertising or marketing (final year preferred)
- Looking to gain industry experience while completing your studies.
- Fanatical about the Digital Marketing space and is your career calling
- Someone who shows initiative, is proactive, a fast learner and likes dogs
- Preferably, you have some knowledge of AdWords (now Google Ads) and have completed your AdWords Fundamentals certificate (you can just do this online).
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning all about Google Ads across Search, Display, Video & Shopping Campaigns
- How to activate and optimise the campaigns
- Documenting campaign performance
- Checking accounts against our own standards
- Keyword Research
- Google Analytics introduction
- Building reports & dashboards in Analytics
The finer print:
- It will be a 1 day per week role which is likely to increase to 2 or 3 days in the coming months, depending on your abilities.
- Starting ASAP
- We can be flexible with days
- There is potential for the right person to move into a full time role after completing their studies.
Interested? Please email your CV to [email protected] with a brief intro of who you are and why you’re the best applicant for the role!