To assist the company by supporting the HR Director and HR Advisors in providing an efficient and effective HR service through performing day to day administrative tasks and coordinating the recruitment and onboarding process, whilst also assisting with assigned projects where required.
Well known business within FMCG
- Administration of the Indeed account and the online Careers page / Applicant Tracking System (in collaboration with Firefish Software).
- Assisting with the composition and publishing of job adverts and descriptions.
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies where required.
- Regularly liaising with all hiring managers to arrange CV reviews, interviews and rejections.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Relevant HR experience or qualification/ At least 3 years’ administration experience
- Intermediate PC Skills: Formula and graphs in Excel, import photographs in PowerPoint, high standard of document production and report writing
- Experience of recruitment and selection procedures
- Experience of computerised HR Systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels
- Ability to collate HR MI into reports
Competencies and Behaviours
- Approachable, enthusiastic, proactive, resilient
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise short and longer term workload
- Ability to achieve targets under pressure whilst managing conflicting priorities
- Patience and diplomacy, with the ability to employ a collaborative approach
- Personal integrity and openness, with absolute commitment to confidentiality and discretion where required
- Professional telephone manner and experience of dealing with service users and suppliers
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Confident, with the ability to gain trust and respect
- Available immediately or short notice period
- £22,000pa to £24,000pa DOE
- Great additional benefits
- Full UK driving license essential, ad hoc travel required
Source link Google News