Craft Beer is not just a job. It’s who we are.
Looking for a family of fun, craft beer lovin’ folks who know how to have a good time? Yeah, that’s us.
Award-winning beer? We got that.
Incredible food and a commitment to impeccable service? We practically wrote the book on it.
All we’re missing is you.
The Packaging/Warehouse Assistant assists with, and provides support to, all aspects of the bottling line, warehouse, and logistics departments as necessary.
Essential Functions & Duties:
- Experience operating all aspects of Wild Goose canning line: filling, CIP, troubleshooting, & maintenance a big plus.
- Operates the main brewery’s bottling and kegging line(s) following all established policies and procedures.
- Performs daily clean-up and maintenance of the equipment and floors in the packaging and warehouse areas.
- Monitors cleaning cycles for proper concentration, pressures, and efficiency.
- Analyzes the brewery and packaging equipment, components, raw materials, and end products communicating recommendations for change accordingly.
- Hooks up correct bright tanks aseptically; isolates brands to result in minimal losses.
- Keeps the line running in an efficient manner; minimizing lost production time.
- Using the forklift, unloads empty cooperage or other loads as requested.
- Coordinates with the Warehouse Manager regarding the prompt storage of finished goods and delivery of empty kegs to the kegging area.
- Sanitizes the beer lines and ensures the packaging equipment is ready for the next day’s production.
- Maintains and rebuilds cooperage as needed
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prior Wild Goose Filler Experience
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience working in a production or packaging facility, or with filling, labeling, and crowing equipment.
- Works well independently and cooperatively with others.
- Strong communication skills spanning all levels within the organization.
- Mechanical aptitude for equipment repairs and trouble shooting.
- Must maintain a valid California driver’s license and be insurable on the Company’s automobile insurance policy.
- Ability to follow directions, read maps, and ask for assistance when necessary.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate for seasonal production demands.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record.
Source link Google News