Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country — to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Lead Program Management will be responsible for managing key programs within the B2C Product Development organization with a focus on overall product delivery and go-to-market execution.
- Program manage multiple medium to large-scale customer-facing initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams (both technical and business) throughout the organization
- Work with program stakeholders to develop a GTM plan to ensure product launch readiness and smooth entry into the marketplace.
- Support the organization on the journey to Agile including the mentoring of the Product team and our partners on best practices
- Partner with Product owners, design and development teams to deliver customer facing applications
- Establish and maintain both strategic and a tactical governance structures that meet the needs of the assigned programs
- Serve as a single point of reporting for the program’s overall health including cost, schedule, scope and risk management
- Anticipate stakeholder needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 10 years of project/program management and business management experience
- 5+ years of high-profile program management with customer facing deliverables (in a telecommunications or technology industry a plus)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or hands on Agile experience (inc. Jira/Confluence)
- Experience with management of cross-functional teams on large-scale, complex programs
- The ability to understand and document project interdependencies in a meaningful way
- Experience with establishing a governance framework including the identification of all work streams and stakeholders at the onset of a new program or project
- Experience with building a communication plan around the established governance framework
- Experience with management of project financials for large and extra-large projects
- The ability to identify risks and issues and put mitigation plans in place
- Competent in use of project management tools, techniques and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Position is based in Bethpage, NY but could require occasional trips to the Long Island City building
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Source link Google News