August 8 @ 5:30-7PM
60 South Street (KPMG Boston)
Only 1 week away! Join us and communication expert Kit Pang in a workshop to tackle some common mental obstacles when talking to others and work on improving them. Only a couple tickets still available!
Purchase your ticket now before all the seats fill up.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- This workshop is for people who know they need to network, but just need a little push to get them out there
What You’ll Learn:
- Recognizing your emotions
- Dealing with negative feedback loops
- Changing your mindset to make networking fun and not a chore
- Exercises to help deal with social situations
Kit Pang is a Communication Expert, TEDx Speaker Coach, TEDx, Inbound and Keynote speaker and the founder of BostonSpeaks. He is on a mission to help individuals become exceptional speakers and communicators. Kit’s seminars and talks have been credited as super fun, engaging, soul-searching and insightful. His happy clients include individuals from organizations such as Dell, Delta, RE/MAX, Harvard or MIT. @kitpangx | @boston_speaks, www.bostonspea
Please follow and like us: