POSITION SUMMARY & CANDIDATE PROFILE
Full time position: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
20 days annual leave increasing to 25 days,
Salary – £18,000 – £24,000 plus client referral bonus.
Reporting to the Senior Practice Administrator this position is responsible for practice administration and finance, client support and front office reception at our Harpenden office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable individual who enjoys working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their skills in a rapidly growing and dynamic, multi office business using industry leading software applications with support from a multi award winning accountancy network.
Person Specification & Skills Required
- AAT Level 3 and/or Qualified by Experience Administrator / Finance Assistant
- A friendly, open personality with excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- A person who enjoys working as part of a dynamic team
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Bookkeeping Applications: e.g. QuickBooks, XERO
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent time management and task prioritisation skills
Working with TaxAssist Accountants
Experience the rewarding and varied nature of working with small businesses and individuals in a friendly local business atmosphere.
Work for an employer who invests in colleague career development with significant opportunities for growth and development including ongoing training provided by the TaxAssist Academy.
- How many years of Accountancy/Business Administration experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
Please apply by sending you CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Source link Google News