5 Mar, 2019 – California – Small businesses in California state can rejoice. The state’s Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development has created the Small Business Technical Assistance Expansion Program (SBTAEP), with the intention of expanding the capacity of federal small business technical assistance programs in the state.
Free small business assistance
There are free or low-cost services that small and emerging entrepreneurs can make use of such as direct consulting wherein technical assistance is provided, one-on-one for pre-venture entrepreneurs. Small businesses can also benefit from direct technical training; SBTAEP conducts classes, webinars and workshops for small business owners to help them perform on par with the industry standards.
The small business assistance intends to promote economic development and entrepreneurship on a broad scale while staying within the set rules and regulations of the State. Asian Inc. is one of the key program operators of for the State.
The program’s services include:
Procurement assistance –
- Networking assistance is provided to small businesses. The business owners can communicate with the other businesses/entrepreneurs for possible collaborations or information sharing.
- Free small business assistance is also provided to identify contract opportunities from state agencies, federal departments, local government and private corporations.
Business certification application –
Direct assistance is provided to apply for state, federal, local and private business certifications which includes
- DBE (CUCP)
- Small Business (DGS)
- Women Owned Business
- Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
- MBE (CPUC)
- MBE (NCMSDC)
Funding Services –
SBTAEP helps small businesses identify financing opportunities and equity financing. Assistance is also given on acquisitions and mergers besides an understanding about the brokerage of financial transactions. The access to capital services include:
- Commercial lending and banking assistance
- Financial, credit and risk analysis
- Surety Bonding
- SBA and Conventional loans
- Accounts Receivable financing
- Business Finance Counseling
Business Consulting –
Free small business assistance is provided for:
- Drafting effective strategies and business planning
- Organization and the best structure for effective performance
- Drafting company policies and procedures
- General business counseling
- Capability statement preparation
Educating on starting a business or expansion of existing small business –
Activities under this service include webinars and seminars. They guide the pre-venture entrepreneurs on how to start a business successfully. The activities also assist the small entrepreneurs in their business expansion to help them reach new heights. These services instill in the small business owners, confidence and a sense of self-belief.
Free online certificate entrepreneurship courses for California residents and small businesses are also offered.
Small business owners and pre-venture entrepreneurs looking for financial aid or upgrading their knowledge can register at the web link below:
or contact the concerned at the below mentioned address:
3031 Tisch Way Suite 80
For prior appointments please call or mail:
Company Name: ASIAN, Inc.
Contact Person: Porter Wong
Email: Send Email
Address:3031 Tisch Way Suite 80
City: San Jose
Country: United States