An extensive analysis of the Online Education Market strategy of the leading companies in the precision of import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins. The report starts by an introduction about the company profiling and a comprehensive review about the strategy concept and the tools that can be used to assess and analyze strategy. It also analyzes the company’s strategy in the light of Porter’s Value Chain, Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT analysis, and recommendation on Balanced Scorecard for supply chain analysis considering few players like The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Think & Learn Private Limited, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Tamil Virtual Academy, Medvarsity Online Limited etc.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2284037-online-education-market-in-india-1
Indian online education market
Online education or e-learning refers to a learning system based primarily on formalised teaching with the help of electronic resources such as computers and internet services. Improvement in internet connectivity and digitization are facilitating the growth of the online education market in India. This type of education is delivered in various ways, which include online courses, massive open online courses (MOOCs), hybrid or blended courses and certification courses among others.
Corporate tie-ups help in the co-creation of industry certified content, which has helped to increase the acceptance of online education among the target user base. Currently, students and professionals (especially IT) are the chief patrons taking up various online education courses. Improved internet connectivity and digital payment options, coupled with the introduction of new learning methodologies such as blended learning and flipped learning is driving the growth of the online education market in India.
The online education market in India is segmented by category into primary and secondary supplemental education, test preparation, reskilling and online certifications, higher education, and language and casual learning. Test preparation market is expected to be the largest growing segment due to the increase in the number of students opting for competitive exams such as engineering medical exams, and also due to rise in the number of exams for working professionals such as bank probationary officer (PO), union public service commission (UPSC), common admission test (CAT) and graduate management admission test (GMAT) among others. It is segmented by type into vocational education, learning management system (LMS) and virtual schools.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2284037
Key growth factors
• Lower infrastructure cost coupled with larger student base leverages economies of scale and lower cost. Online skill enhancement courses are far cheaper than offline alternatives, due to the availability of several free courses. (MOOCs) provide free online courses to different universities, such as Harvard University, Berkeley University of California, Boston University and so on, on key subjects such as computer science, data science, business and management, which are available for anyone to enrol themselves
• Increase in disposable income is egging the young population to enhance their skills for higher growth. The young population with high aspirations but lower income is a good target market for online education. Further, the acceptability of online channels is also higher in the younger demographic
Threats and key players
• Familiarity with offline education system poses a major barrier for online education. Online education is still considered a second class citizen in the education system, and thus, its recognition is limited to institutions of service. Limited availability of internet in remote locations act as a barrier to growth
• The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Think & Learn Private Limited, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Tamil Virtual Academy, Medvarsity Online Limited, Vedantu Innovations Private Limited, AEON Learning Private Limited, are some of the major players operating in the online education market in India
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the online education market
2. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the online education market (2016 to 2023)
3. Qualitative analysis of the online education market and its segments, by category (primary and secondary supplemental education, test preparation, reskilling and online certifications, higher education and language and casual learning) and by type (vocational education, learning management system, virtual schools)
4. Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
5. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
6. Key recent developments associated with the online education market in India
1. Get a broad understanding of the online education market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the sector
2. Strategize marketing, market entry, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving growth in the market
3. Be informed regarding the key developments in the online education market in India
4. Understand major competitors’ business strategies and market dynamics and respond accordingly to benefit from the market
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2284037-online-education-market-in-india-1
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Socio-economic indicators
Chapter 3: Introduction
3.1. Online education market definition and structure
Chapter 4: Online education market in India – overview
4.1. Online education market size and growth forecast – value-wise
4.2. Online education market- user base and growth forecast
Chapter 5: Online education market in India – segmentation
5.1.1. Primary and secondary supplemental education market size and growth forecast – value-wise
5.1.2. Test preparation market size and growth forecast – value-wise
5.1.3. Reskilling and online certifications market size and growth
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2284037-online-education-market-in-india-1
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
I am the driving force behind News Cast Report with a vision to broaden the company’s readership throughout 2016. I am an editor and reporter of “Healthcare” category.
Address: 2631 Gnatty Creek Road Levittown, NY 11756, USA
Phone: (+1) 516-372-3204
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Donald Brown (see all)
- Cosmetics Grade Xylitol Industry Size and Growth Factors Research and Projection 2025 Huakang, Shandong Longlive Bio-Technology & Yuxin Xylitol Technology – December 28, 2019
- Graphic PaperMarket Drivers, Analysis, Share, Growth, Trends & Forecast to 2025 Stora Enso, Kimberly-Clark – December 28, 2019
- Fitness EquipmentMarket forecast with Key Companies Profile, Supply, Trends, Cost Structure, and SWOT Analysis Fitnessathome, Fitness World – December 28, 2019
Source link Google News